- - Read the care label and washing instructions
- - Dry as stated in the wash instructions.
- - Don't tumble dry garments unless stated on the care label.
- - Group similar washcare garments into whites, darks and colours.
- - Make sure you use the correct washing temperature. If unsure, always wash at a lower temperature.
- - Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
- - Don't leave garments with white and coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- - Don't wring swimwear, rinse swimwear after use.
- - Don't spin any wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments.
- - Don't iron trims or prints, iron on the reverse.
- - Take your clothes to a reputable dry cleaner.
After a period of time and wear, our shoes will start to look a little tired. Here are some tips to ensure they look as good as new for longer.
SUEDE AND NUBUCK
Treat with an appropriate protector before wear. Invest in a suede brush and give them a little attention from time to time to keep the nap raised and looking fresh.
WHEN IT RAINS
If your shoes ever get wet, resist the temptation of using your hairdryer on them! Stuff them with newspaper and let them dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the leather upper drying out and cracking.
Check the top pieces on your heels regularly just to make sure they aren't wearing through to the heeling material.